What are Surfsnb rules for content?
By posting contenton Surfsnb, you agree to abide by the rules and all other Surfsnb conditions.We reserve the right to remove, in whole or in part, any content that violatesthese rules or our terms and conditions, or for any other reason in our solediscretion.
In case of repeatedand serious violations, we may suspend or permanently delete the account (s) in question.
You may contact usor report violations of our content policies.
We do not authorizethe following contents:
• Advertising orother commercial content, logos, links or company names
• Spam, unwanted contact, or repeatedly or disturbing content
• Content thatapproves or encourages illegal, harmful activities involving profane, vulgar,obscene, threatening or defamatory statements
• Attempts to spoofidentity, account or organization, including Surfsnb
• illegal contentthat infringes the rights of a third party or entity, including intellectualproperty rights and privacy rights
• Content sufficiently explicit to identify the address of a vendor or any other content that may pose a risk to the personal safety of a member of the Surfsnb community
In addition, the following rules must be applied to certain types of content on Surfsnb:
O Comments that are not related to the personal experience of the user or accompanying persons
O Comments used for extortion
O Non-subject, non-questionable, or non-relevant in response to a question in abroader discussion
O Content causing or targeting members of the community